Insight and Advocacy for Today’s Demanding Legal Landscape
INSURANCE FOR PUBLIC ENTITIES, EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS AND NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
Public entities, educational institutions and nonprofit organizations face a host of challenging realities in today’s demanding legal landscape—unique environments and challenges, budget constraints, increasing cyber risks and evolving exposures. You can depend on RHSB to act not only as your partner, but also as your advocate, as we work with you to assess your business and risk management objectives and strategies, and design a program built on finding the best solutions to meet these goals.
RHSB public sector/ nonprofit team members offer a wide variety of technical and industry knowledge and experience to develop successful solutions in:
- Management Liability: Educators Legal, Sexual Misconduct, Public Officials, Law Enforcement, Directors & Officers, Employment Practices, Fiduciary, and Crime
- Property & Casualty: General Liability, Auto Liability, Umbrella/ Excess Liability, Cyber Security, School Crisis, Environmental, Property, Violent Malicious Acts extra expense
- Workers’ Compensation: Both fully funded and self-funded programs including coordination with claims and medical management third party administrators, and medical provider data analytics
- Employee Benefits: Group and voluntary benefit plans
- Analytical and Benchmarking Tools: Determine appropriate limits and retentions
- Claims and Safety/Loss Control: Dedicated claims advocate to oversee and coordinate claims and safety services
- Risk Management Center: Effective web-based risk mitigation program providing cost-effective risk reduction and safety center for the entire organization across all departments and locations
Violent Malicious Acts (VMA) Insurance: Insures a broadly defined Extra Expense for entities that suffer an attack causing injury or death on site, regardless of any physical damage.