The complex risk management challenges facing the construction industry require professionals with industry knowledge. Our Construction Practice Group protects contractors and construction professionals from business risks and focuses on helping our clients reduce risk exposures, meet their business goals, and improve their bottom lines.
Products and Services include but are not limited to:
- Commercial general liability insurance
- Workers’ compensation / employer’s liability
- Professional and pollution / environmental liability
- Comprehensive exposure reviews
- Coordination of job site safety and loss control efforts
- Dedicated in-house claims advocate
- Loss control services / loss trend analysis
- Certificates with 24-hour turnaround
Every industry has its unique risks. Our Homebuilders Specialty Practice collaborates with clients to manage the numerous risks and challenges facing the residential or commercial construction industry. We provide comprehensive risk management services in this industry. Using a consultative approach, we get to know and understand our clients and all the unique situations they might have before offering solutions. Bringing our solid practical understanding of both insurance and the distinctive problems facing the homebuilders industry, we create a customized risk management program for each client.
Homebuilders face a number of litigation risks arising from construction defects, many times arising out of work from subcontractors. We have worked with Central Insurance Companies to design an exclusive product in North Texas only available through RHSB. Central has insured homebuilders around the country for over 20 years and is an admitted company in the state of Texas. The program is designed for custom builders of single family residences, but can be expanded to include commercial projects as well.
The program was specifically designed to provide the property and liability protection needed by custom builders including:
- General Liability
- Builders’ Risk
- Contractor’s equipment and tools
- Model homes and their furnishings
- Office Contents
- Buildings used for Storage