Through our relationships with our carrier partners, RHSB has the ability to work directly with these carriers to customize your benefits program, work within the constraints of your budget as well as meet the healthcare needs of your employees.
RHSB uses strategy approaches and data analytics through Code SixFour, allowing us the ability to design plans around your specific needs.
RHSB offers a strategic approach to designing plans around your specific needs.
- We help you make better decisions about your plan designs. By benchmarking your benefits you understand how your peers and competitors are addressing their benefits needs.
- Your funding method is analyzed. Fully-insured plans may be good options, but you should have access to level-funding, self-funded captives and partially self-funded options.
- Plans are aggressively marketed. We access at least 7 markets for fully-insured clients and 15 for self-funded. At the end of the process, you know that you are getting the absolute best offer available.
- Most wellness and cost containment plans fail because of poor employee communication. So, we educate employees on the customizations we have added, especially cost containment.
- We provide detailed claims analysis to track results throughout the year. Whether fully-insured or self-funded, we provide a mid-year renewal estimate. This is unique for fully-insured plans and allows you to treat your benefits spend like other aspects of your business. For self-funded clients we provide detailed analysis of claims drivers that is second to none.